Level 3 Forest School Leader TrainingNext course at Charlotte's Wood starts April 2021!
- ave you tasted Forest School?
- Are you keen to train as a Level 3 Forest School Leader?
- Charlotte’s Forest School can train you!
With a background in ecology and education, Charlotte strives to make the course manageable, achievable and enjoyable. It is a mixture of theory and practice and will enable you to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to lead Forest School sessions with your chosen group of learners. The Forest School Leader Award is a Level 3 qualification (A Level standard). It is verified by Liminalis Ltd. and accredited by ITC First. For more information about the course download the ‘general training information’.
Eligibility: To do the course you must:
- Be aged 20 years or over;
- Be a qualified teacher, play-worker, youth-worker or support worker (to Level 3 equivalent) OR an appropriate Level 2 with at least 2 years’ experience of working with your chosen client group in a leadership capacity;
- Hold a current DBS certificate;
- Have access to a group with whom you will run a 6-week Forest School Programme.
Initial training: 12th, 13th, 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th April 2021. Practical skills assessment days: 5th – 7th July 2021. An additional tutorial day will be arranged with the group. First aid training dates: tbc – Autumn term 2021.
Cost: £925 for the full course including certification and one year’s FREE membership of the Forest School Association (FSA) but excluding 2 day outdoor first aid training if needed.
Interested? Either complete the ‘Expression of Interest’ form on this page or download the PDF version and return via email.
Not sure? Why not give Charlotte a ring 07879 653488 or email to discuss further?