Forest School Helper TrainingTuesday 14th September 2021
If you are a parent, a governor or a member of staff who helps, or would like to help, at Forest School, then this training day is just for you!
This is a non-accredited practical training course designed to provide members of staff and volunteers who support Forest School sessions with:
- An introduction to the Forest School ethos;
- An opportunity to develop their knowledge and understanding of the woodland environment and of its use as a learning resource;
- Some basic practical skills to enable them to effectively support learning at Forest School.
Please not that this is NOT a Level 2 Forest School Assistant course and there is no additional work to complete outside of the training day.
To do the course you must:
- Be aged 18 years or over;
- Hold a current DBS certificate;
- Be able to assist Forest School sessions being run by a Level 3 Forest School Leader.
Date and time: 9am – 5pm on Tuesday 14th September 2021
Venue: Charlotte’s Wood, London City Road, Wilby, Suffolk, IP21 5LT
Cost: £60 per participant.
To book: Either complete the booking form on this page or download the PDF version below and return via email.
Please note that your details will be held securely until the end of the course; after which they will be destroyed unless you give permission for future contact.